Sunday 23 November 2014

A New Chapter


 For such a long time now I have been a dreamer. I dream of achieving great things, I have bold, wild ideas that carry me away to the point I cannot sit and focus on anything without my mind wandering. Until now, though, I have found my self a little too cautious. I have been held back by that niggling voice at the back of my mind that tells me that my ideas are too good to be true, it tells me to keep dreaming but don't try because trying leads to failure. 

It was only this week that I sat down and evaluated the risk. The risk is certainly there, and so is the voice in my head, but is that risk really bigger than I am? With that in mind I have made the decision to just do it. Stop dreaming and wondering and imagining and just begin. For now, I'm ignoring the negative feelings and heeding to the parts of myself that I love, the creative part of me that knows I can achieve whatever I want to. 

What do you dream of doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment